KA2 – Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices KA204 – Strategic partnerships for adult education
The project contributes to improve the employability chances of adults with disabilities by providing them a modular training to develop their skills and competences to become co-trainers.
The project aims to
- help personal development of disabled people
- expand their possibilities for active and fulfilled life
- broaden their job opportunities
- increase their participation in civil, social and working life
- change the attitude towards disabled people
The project partners – 9 partner organizations from 8 countries with the same goals, with diverse practices, diverse expertise and socioeconomic backround – develop, test and apply an innovative methodology for two intellectual outputs:
- Train the trainer guideline is designed for professionals and adult educators /trainers to prepare them to train participants with disability (target group) to become professional co-trainers or peer supporters.
- Train the co-trainer training curriculum for disabled co-trainers.
The international cooperation in the field of adult education contributes to develop pedagogical methods that is applicable anywhere in Europe and fosters higher quality of training designed for disabled learners.